123 HP Envy 6252 Printer Setup
HP Envy Photo 6252 is one of the versatile printer device used for varied services and for setting up the hp printer for the first time you need to follow certain steps.
- Firstly, you need to remove hp envy6252 printer and the packaging materials and plastic wrap from hp printer.
- After then, connect the power cable to the desired socket.
- Install the ink cartridges into the printer and load the paper into the input tray of hp printer
- Download and install 123.hp.com/envy652 software by following the onscreen instructions for successful registration
- After then, align the cartridges for printing your documents
123.hp.com Envy 6252 Setup
Printing a document in Windows involves absolutely easy procedure. If you are unaware of the procedure for printing your document, you can refer the steps below. Thankfully, you can edit the print settings in HP Envy 6252 printers just for achieving better outcomes.
Unboxing HP Envy 6252
Before starting your installation procedure, just ensure the requirements, by turning on your computer and the router, and ultimately set up the printer.
- Initially, unbox your printer and all other packaging materials for establishing connectivity.
- For using your printer in a wireless environment, you need the following items:
- A computer which is capable of establishing a connectivity on the wireless platform
- Internet access: HP usually employs broadband Internet access like cable or DSL just for achieving software downloads, and also for obtaining software updates.
- Ensure the computer and the router is turned on and also ensures whether your computer is connected to the same wireless network as that of your printer device.
- Now, start setting up the printer. Initially, load the paper into the input tray, and install the ink cartridges. For gaining more information about setting up procedure, you can refer to the first time printer setup procedure.
- Turn on your printer device and locate it near the computer and also within the desired range of the router especially during the setup procedure.
Connect the Power Cord and Adjust your Preferences
- Firstly, connect the power cord into the desired socket for enabling the device.
- Before printing a file, you may edit its properties such as layout, color, and font and so on.
- In the location where you created your document, just click File &Open button for opening your created document.
- After reviewing your document, again click the file and in the drop-down menu select the print option for viewing print settings.
- In the dialog box appeared, you can edit your printing preferences. Once, you are OK with your document click print menu.
HP Envy 6252 Control Panel preferences Setup
- You can also edit your control panel preferences, by clicking the icon on your computer.
- For printing your desired documents, start from the software installation, and then download and install print driver by following the onscreen instructions.
HP Envy 6252 Ink Cartridge Installation
- Install the ink cartridges into the printer and load the paper into the input tray of the printer and download the printer software for successful registration
- After then, align the cartridges for printing your documents.
- If the downloading of the software or installation of ink cartridges fails, you can connect the HP professional or can visit HP Customer Support – Software and Driver Downloads for resolving the issue by entering the name of your printer model, if instructed, and then confirm the version of your operating system.